MARIA HAMBER, SENIOR SOLICITOR
Barrister & Solicitor LLB BMus
Maria is a senior solicitor at Blackwells and has gained experience in Auckland and London boutique firms.
Maria advises clients in all aspects of commercial and corporate law and enjoys getting to know her clients so that she can provide astute and pragmatic legal advice.
Maria supports businesses at all stages of their lifecycle.
HER EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Company incorporation and start ups
- Drafting and advising on shareholder agreements
- The sale and purchase of businesses
- Service and supply contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Corporate governance and board advice
- Employee share schemes
- Financing transactions
Maria also has experience in all aspects of estate planning including trusts, wills and enduring powers of attorney.
In her spare time, Maria enjoys attending the theatre and training for floorball.