PRACTICE AREAS | PROPERTY LAW
Blackwells provides solutions for the property law needs of the commercial sector, not for profit organisations, developers and private clients.
We assist clients with all aspects of sale and purchase of commercial, rural and residential real estate, property development, commercial leasing, finance transactions, and joint venture arrangements throughout New Zealand.
Our experience includes:
- Preparation of sale and purchase agreements
- Facilitating subdivisions, liaising with surveyors, local authorities, financiers and Land Information New Zealand
- Acting for both residential and commercial property developers
- Acting on the acquisition of retirement village units
- Conducting due diligence investigations
- Acting for landlords and property managers in leasing multiple tenancies
- Providing advice to businesses of all sizes in relation to industrial, commercial and retail leases
- Resolving lease disputes
- Banking and finance transactions
Our lawyers regularly act for property owners and investors in the acquisition, development and disposal of commercial, industrial, retail and residential property. We take a proactive approach in providing clients prudent advice and quality services in property law.
Key contact for property law advice:
Simon Blackwell | Partner | DDI: + 64 9 913 0850 | Email: email@example.com