PRACTICE AREAS |
CORPORATE INSOLVENCY + RECOVERY
Businesses facing insolvency have to adopt a different mindset to that which is necessary for growth and success. Different priorities apply when short term survival is the immediate objective.
We are experienced insolvency practitioners and we understand the pressures and business priorities in distressed business situations. We are able to assist clients in financial difficulty, and can offer practical advice about how best to respond if faced with insolvency.
We can provide assistance with corporate recovery and restructuring. We provide services in a variety of areas, including advice and assistance on or to the following:
- Company directors or individuals under financial pressure due to cash flow, or creditors' or lenders' payment demands
- Issues surrounding receiverships, liquidations and statutory demands
- Directors and former directors of failed companies who are facing potential claims from creditors or liquidators
- Creditors on their rights against insolvent companies and individuals (including attending creditors meetings)
- Insolvency Practitioners on issues arising from their appointment as receivers or liquidators of companies and as compromise managers of insolvent companies or individuals.
We act for companies and individuals in financial difficulty. We also act for stakeholders as well as for insolvency practitioners, advising on and acting in the implementation of business rescue options, business sales and purchases, and all forms of insolvency appointment.
At Blackwells, we are always available to discuss any insolvency-related issues with either you and / or your clients on an informal and strictly confidential basis.
We invite you to contact us today about corporate insolvency.